duminică, 25 mai 2014

Sweet sorrow....My body`s made of cells and cells are made to keep you ceged / I keep awake to celebrate my sweet escape / I`ve seen the flames of this hell and made it either way / So why be afraid, It`s okay /When this small talk graces keep me warm / Like a small-pox blanket in a storm / When the rainfalls and entrenches all that gets touched / Making evergreens to defend against the next one / If I keep it up eyes shut and me feet are stuck / Icarus wings adjust just so I can reach the sun / These are symtoms of an optimist / Melancholia kissed him on his bottom lip / And here I am, a picture of accomplishment / Mixture of the opposites insecure and confident / So is this a path of glory / Or a dead end to a lonely saddened story / Where I buried my confession I married my depression / And so I oblige breast stroking side to side / Till the stroke inside my breast gets hold and I abide /It`s a trend that I`ll follow in time / I pretend that I ought to be fine / I set to write a portrait out of my emotional confessions / This is spring cleaning for a closet full of bone collections / I`m not alone the monochrome is so infectios / But I wont`t regret it if I follow all my own directions.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu