sâmbătă, 12 aprilie 2014

Melancholy "induced"  Assume that melancholy is a state of mind that can be induced, at least in my case, through the musical audio. For this we chose four songs proposing Listening: Chopin," Nocturne", Opus 9, Nr. 2; Mozart, "Piano Concerto Nr. 21"; Beethoven, "Silence"; Albinoni, "Adagio". I chose the music, the music as a tool for measuring the state of melancholy. To me, the maximum degree scale "intensity" I touched it while listening scores mentioned above, shortly after a failure sentimental after unrequited love. God! I think it was when the most awful, hellish feeling of me existence! I "felt" hell! I`ll never forget the boundless void, excruciating pain that I strangle each neuron, the absolute denial of everything around me. Then I think we have reached the upper limit of the verb "to feel".I hope I do not get up there. Then came silence, peace, resignation...About my tragic love i will tell another time, until then goodbay, wherever you are!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu