sâmbătă, 25 octombrie 2014

                                  Melancholia

As the angels burn on by, like comets in the sky
Where madmen worship dreams & the rabbits dance and sing
I think I've lost a piece of me
We'll drown out sounds of lies & stay hidden from the spies
A slithering serpentine with venomous reality
I'll fade away in me, to a star struck fantasy

As the children tumble down, to a hidden underground
We'll dilute the world of men & close our eyes again
& the embers never fade, in a land of heart & spade
We'll wash away the words

As the kings & queens wage war
The jesters dance & I adore
In a kingdom crumble, I've stepped and stumbled
& the inner city ghouls, my friends among the fools
Cling to the night
The bright spotlight, of the night

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu