duminică, 26 octombrie 2014

                                   Melancholy      

There are no words to explain,
Exactly how you look,
When I can finally see the pain
Lift from your eyes
And there is no way to describe
The feeling I get when you look into mine.
Your flawless warmth radiating through my frozen body, I can feel the smile spread from my lips
To my heart,
Opening my lungs with the melancholy joy you fill me with.
You're perfection that is much too beautiful to walk this earth,
And I'm sorry you must bear the pain that comes with it,
And I'm sorry you've fallen for me,
That you've fallen for a mess.
I'm a joke, I'm garbage, I'm a wasteland,
But though I'm a mess,
I am a mess that loves you like no other mess could,
And there are no words to describe
How I am not sorry
That I have fallen for you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu